The Gothix Heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gothix HeavenGothix MU

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 27 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:59 am
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» best southpark episode
Event: Items and Statistic Points Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 11:59 pm by haana_57

» Hey wat do u guys like to do in your coming big school holiday =P
Event: Items and Statistic Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:56 pm by Gothix

» Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Event: Items and Statistic Points Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:19 pm by Znake

» Which one do you prefer the best?
Event: Items and Statistic Points Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:05 am by theflame9

» server offline - windows problems
Event: Items and Statistic Points Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:03 am by theflame9

» spam lol ^^
Event: Items and Statistic Points Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:01 am by theflame9

» Announcement
Event: Items and Statistic Points Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 10:56 am by theflame9

» Event: Items and Statistic Points
Event: Items and Statistic Points Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:15 pm by Gothix

» True Videos and Other...
Event: Items and Statistic Points Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:12 pm by Gothix

You are not connected. Please login or register

Event: Items and Statistic Points

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Event: Items and Statistic Points Empty Event: Items and Statistic Points Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:32 pm

Gothix

Gothix
Admin

A lot of people are comming back to Gothix Heaven and I'm very happy about it

I also re-enabled the item and statistic points event

But that doesn't mean that you have to bug donator players about it...

If you want to receive items because of the event

Send me an email to:

vlad_bond_007@hotmail.com

Or PM Gothix in the Gothix Heaven Forums..

I don't want to hear DarkElf sending me messages about the items that you guys want..

Is it clear?

http://gothix.omgforum.net

2Event: Items and Statistic Points Empty Re: Event: Items and Statistic Points Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:44 am

Znake

Znake
Admin

Clear! lol Wink

3Event: Items and Statistic Points Empty Re: Event: Items and Statistic Points Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:35 pm

Hoang

Hoang

Affirmative Smile

http://www.bebo.com/iExpand

4Event: Items and Statistic Points Empty Re: Event: Items and Statistic Points Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:39 am

Adinor

Adinor
Newbie Loler
Newbie Loler

We say about already it ...When that it visits people want to say a lot part forum/game/or gothix that it lives in city which ( frankfurt a.M. They play colleagues too very willfully ) mum full MuOnline and I have pushed memorial they , that which unhave colleagues in second other city in poland of mum to that which great deal again begin live too so play Gothix.My friends (also our new players) should begin register soon slowly sie.

5Event: Items and Statistic Points Empty nice video? Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:28 pm

Adinor

Adinor
Newbie Loler
Newbie Loler

Here, with (from) video of old administrator HasteMu Exclamation Question

6Event: Items and Statistic Points Empty Re: Event: Items and Statistic Points Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:15 pm

Gothix

Gothix
Admin

screw haste
LOL!

http://gothix.omgforum.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]